Sunday, December 7, 2014

12/1/14-12/5/14

This week, we spent most of our time on the diffusion and osmosis lab, with minimal notetaking or homework. I thought this was genuinely interesting; we had to apply our knowledge in the labs, reinforcing the material even without a lecture or a powerpoint. I wouldn't want to jump into this feet first, though; that is to say, I prefer having a solid foundation from notes and lectures before doing a lab. It won't be long before winter break, which will be a much needed respite from all my schoolwork; however, it won't be long after that until we have to take midterms. I'm going to look through my "5 Steps to a 5" book over break to review older material and get a glimpse of what lies ahead, so I can do well come the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment